My mom and dad created quite a spectacle last week as they prepared our Thanksgiving
TUR-DUCK-HEN
What is that you wonder.....
a Chicken
inside
a Duck
inside
a Turkey
Therefore...if you are not carnivore...
*
and prefer your proteins to not come from animals.....
*
you may want to quit scrolling through this post...
*
You
*
Have
*
Been
*
Warned!
Layer upon layer of goodness
3 comments:
Never heard of that. Sounds very meaty-yumo!
That sounds interesting .... :) I only have one memory of eating a duck and it was a organic duck. I remember our laughter (it was with my Godmother and her husband) because the duck must have been starving and there was no meat on it at all ... Hope your creation was better!
The TUR-DUCK-HEN was delicious and John did a fabulous job cooking it.
The family did a fabulous job of eating it and we hope to do one again someday. John wants Femeka to know ALL the ducks we eat are organic, as he is the one to pluck them out of the sky himself. They are wild duck and I must say...I prefer the taste within the delicious TUR-DUCK-HEN.
Thank heaven for children who take wonderful pictures of what this whacky family does together!!
Post a Comment