Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

A FOOT of snow and counting...We are officially STUCK out here at my parent's house. No paper was delivered this morning, so thank goodness for the internet and cable TV! :)

Here are some photos from today. Sorry, no photos of Hazel enjoying the snow as there was a solid 1/2 inch of ice covering all our snow this morning, not too welcoming for Miss Little Legs. We will maybe don the snowsuits tomorrow and post photos then...MAYBE. I am rather enjoying the warmth of being indoors...

Hazel does LOVE being out of the confines of hospital living. Dad too! We are all snug as could be in my parent's home, enjoying the Winter Wonderland outside.

Hazel feeding herself this morning.
Doesn't Nana have a smaller spoon?

The backyard

The view from my parent's backyard

Here...take a seat!


This stool must have had three drips hitting it all night, I thought it was interesting...

The view up the drive from the road

Dad's old shed

5 comments:

Hamilton Family said...

I LOVE Hazel's little boy. Too Cute!!

Michelle Stafford said...

I love your winter wonderland. I am a little jealous. Enjoy your time wrapped up in the warmth of the family home.

Hamilton Family said...

Clearly I was thinking about something else when I wrote this. I meant to say I love Hazel's barrette. Not sure what was going through my mind. Maybe that I miss out on all of the cute little girl stuff having a boy! WHO KNOWS!!

Hamilton Family said...

Oh wait.... It was a typo... it was suppose to be BOW!! Wow! W and Y aren't anywhere close on the keyboard. UGH!!

Craig and Bethany said...

What a warm cozy way to recover!