Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lights...Camera...ACTION!

Here are some videos of Hazel from this past week. I had access to my brother's laptop with broadband today...so I am finally able to get some downloaded. We are having fun being home bound, most of the time! I have managed to get out every now and again, for groceries and some last minute shopping.

Beau arrived yesterday - thank God! We were nervous about his snowy drive, but he made it without a problem. Well, he didn't quite make it up the steep driveway, but the road was close enough!

Hazel was so delighted to be reunited with her DaDa! The feeling was mutual! :)


Hazel loves her Grandpa's alarm clock - here she is rocking out to the "beep, beep, beeps"!

This was grandpa's first night home from the hospital. (You can see him snoozing in the background in his chair.) Hazel was quite the little entertainer as she walk round and round the living room. What a silly girl!

Hazel in her pink snowsuit yesterday

After coming in from the snow, Hazel showed how effective she was at walking with her loooooong snow pants on! She cracked us all up and didn't seem bothered by them at all.

1 comment:

Femeke said...

Andrin saw the movies as well and started squeaking: "I want to play with my friend hazel as well!"