At one point, a teammate of Beau's came over to the glass to make a silly face for Hazel. He squished his face all up on the glass. Instead of her replying with a laugh and smile, she burst into tears. I think she didn't understand that he was playing and his face was fine - she likely thought that squished face was going to be a permanent change for him! Later, that same guy came up to let Hazel know that he was just fine!
Hazel would see Beau out on the field and her feet would turn HAPPY and she would just skip around with glee. So cute! She screeched out a few times with enthusiasm for her daddy's skills on the field. We will have to work on her cheering when daddy's team scores only, as she cheers whenever she hears anyone clapping! Well, maybe I won't work on that, it is nice to give support to both sides. We all know that she is definitely daddy's #1 fan!
This video is fun as it captures her excitement when Beau comes to the glass!
5 comments:
So cute! My kids totally loved watching the video of Hazel. :)
What a Cutie!!
I love her calling out Beau's name! And do not worry Becky, it does not sound too much like she really picked up on your hollering for him :)
She is precious! I love how she goes crazy when Beau comes to the glass. So sweet! LE
Go Beau! I'm not sure how suitable it will be to take our children out to watch Ryan golf. By the way- love Hazel's outfit.
Post a Comment