In the past week, we have seen a sudden change in Hazel's method of movement. Sure she has been demonstrating her skills at standing and taking steps for about a month, but she kept her standby CRAWLING in her back pocket. She defaulted to crawling - much more efficient given her wobbly bobbly legs.
However, as these next three videos demonstrate - crawling has left the house - Hazel is choosing to walk! I must say she is quite skilled, though I admit I am a smidge biased. Her wobbly bobbly legs are getting steadier each day, and she can just about keep up with me as I walk from our tiny kitchen to our tiny living room. I guess a nice thing about living in a tiny house is that I have a harder time losing my child!! :)
I captured the above video of Hazel just as Beau (and Matt) came home from a basketball game.
Hazel was the talk of her "school" today wearing this adorable wrap dress made just for her by Auntie Caspian! She moves quite well in it too!!
I have had two people call Hazel a Teletubby this week. Could it be that belly? :)
She was fascinated by Bella's collar the other day and walked around and around with it in her mouth. Dog's are clean animals, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment