Yep...even more snow arrived! This is just plain BIZARRE! We haven't had snow like this in Oregon in the past 40 years. So, I have NEVER seen snow like this in OR before!
I got out today and even ventured out with Hazel - aka - the Pink Poof that can barely walk! She was giving me a funny look as I put layer upon layer on her...then put on gloves for the first time...still can't believe she left them on. Then...we went outside and I plopped her in the deck chair. She sunk into the 14" of snow like a champ and didn't seem to mind the snow, then...
I plopped her on her back for a snow angel. Sorry, no photos of that as she wasn't quite angelic as she screamed her head off!
I scooped her up and all was right again in our Winter Wonderland...
2 comments:
What a CHAMP!
I cannot believe it! There is NOTHING, I mean absolutely no snow, down here! But I always loved to be stuck in the snow with the people you love around you, a nice cozy fire, some candles and time to enjoy each other!
Post a Comment