Monday, March 15, 2010

My little Superheroes

We went to Luke's 4th birthday party last weekend, the theme "Come as your favorite superhero." Well, that sure was fun. I forgot the camera in the car, so we had to re-do the costumes later for photos and daddy! Happy Birthday Luke!

Henley makes for a very formidable "Captain Underpants." His sister was a winning "Wonder Woman." She sure did love the outfit, as she ran back and forth over and over again in our front yard. She was flying of course. (Please don't burst her bubble and tell her WW doesn't really fly.)


After posting last night, I fell asleep thinking about this picture (below) of my brother Patrick and I at ages 4 & 2 in our superhero underoos. I couldn't resist pulling it off my fridge and scanning it this morning. Looks like Hazel takes after her mommy at age 2 - we both make pretty realistic versions of "Wonder Woman" don't you think?! (My brother is a mean superman for sure!)


Is Captain Underpants ready to save the world or what?!!

WONDERFUL Wonder Woman Hazel.

(Thanks Macey for letting us borrow your costume.)


Action shot, you blink and she is gone. She moves THAT fast! She is a superhero after all.

Arms up for flying!



Here is my girl in action. She cracked me up with how serious she took her role as a superhero!

1 comment:

Femeke said...

I can hear the giggles! And I love the picture of you, Becky, at the same age as Hazel!! Where have the years gone? You still come across as the strong-willed and high-powered Super Woman!