Roberta brought us a vintage outfit worn by Beau back in 1979 when Hazel was born. Of course Hazel had to sport the lime green
onesie outfit, as is seen in a photo below. It wasn't until this week that I found this outfit in one of our many baby tubs-o-clothes. I worried that Henley had exceeded the recommended size to sip into this outfit. No fear, he squeezed on in and actually seemed a bit more agreeable to the photo shoot than his sister had two years prior. Lime green suits him I do believe!

Above - Henley at 5 months wearing the vintage Garner outfit.

Above - Hazel at 6 weeks sporting the outfit.
Below are two videos I took when Henley and I woke up his sister Hazel from a nap this week. She had slept nearly 3 hours, and it was simply time for them to play! She certainly adores her baby brother, though she would have
preferred he stay and play in her big girl bed all afternoon.
1 comment:
Wow! That brings back memories. I have lots of pictures of me sporting outfits in green and orange ... Even our high chair was green and the crib was orange!
Post a Comment