Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday afternoon in the park

Hazel came with me to a local park yesterday. We had lots of fun taking pictures! I met up with friends there too and we got some pictures of their darling family too. Here are some shots of Hazel from yesterday - she played dress up for Easter early and loved hanging out in the park in her floral dress.




I love how she puckered up to smooch the daffodil.

Steady...


Some bunny loves you!



She loved checking out all the critters in the grass.

Wiped out, she was fast asleep as soon as the car was in drive.

4 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

I also love the puckered up picture with the flower but my favorite is the last picture. Hazel is so precious sleeping after playing at the park. AND, look at those rosey cheeks... You can never stage a picture like that, it just happens. Good job Mama! Hope you are feeling well!

Craig and Bethany said...

Oh, soooo SWEET! And totally LOVE the pucker pic too. Her personality is a delight. Always a sign of a great Momma. :)

Michelle said...

Love the daffodil photo!

Femeke said...

I still cannot believe that you did not stop by our house .... But I love the pictures. It must be fun having a little girl to dress up and I see that she actually leaves her piggy tails in!