Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!

Nana, Mommy just told me today is your birthday!!! Yippee!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am sad I can't be with you today, but Mommy helped me pick out some of my favorite pictures to share with you - you are in them with me. I love you and look forward to seeing you next weekend. Mommy said something about a belated birthday celebration, I don't know what belated means....does it involve cupcakes?

Thanks for all the fun times we have spent together Nana! Many more to come...

I barely remember this one, I was only an hour old at the time.

I remember how you worked so hard to make my nursery a special place.

I was so sad when you had to say goodbye that first time.

You said I looked cute in this outfit - I have to agree with you on that one.

I hear when I am 25 stripes aren't as easy to pull off.


Nana you are always fun to read with.

We had a great time on my first birthday Nana. Thanks again for those yummy cupcakes!

We sure had fun at the beach last summer. Silly Bapa!

You were so encouraging when I was just learning to crawl!

You know how to pick the perfect tomato! Such skills!

More cuddly reading time.
I love you Nana and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
(Mommy and Daddy wish you a very happy birthday also.)

4 comments:

Nana said...

Dear Ones;
Thank You for this lovely post.
It was a perfect ending to a perfect day. I have the best present ever made in such a beautiful precious little one and her wonderful mommy & daddy. This family is such a blessing and I cherish every one of you. How am I feeling today on my birthday...in a word, GRATEFUL!
Much love and wait till next weekend,
EASTER! Yippee Skippee. Love, Nana.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Liz. We miss you. Much love, Michelle

Femeke said...

Happy belated Birthday Nana! I agree with you, you have a wonderful family! And now there even will be another addition! Congratulations.

Louise said...

Happy Belated Birthday Liz! Love you! Great pictures, Becky!