Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daddy caught this moment...

I set Hazel up with a book on the couch last night and went to the bedroom to put away laundry. From the other room I could hear her jabbering away "reading" the book. When I came back a few minutes later, the moment was over...or so I thought! Beau smiled and said he had caught it on video. Here is the moment for me to share. Sorry it is dark, it was bedtime and we were trying to get Hazel ready for "night night".

2 comments:

The Lochheads said...

This is so precious!!!! Cutest thing I've seen all day! She is so smart. :)

Femeke said...

Just love it! She is such a character! I wonder if she is actually speaking Swiss .... And I love the "all done" at the end. I cannot wait until Andrin is talking away like that! He slept in Hazel's bed at daycare today ... for 90 minutes!!! That really must be a good bed!