During dinner tonight, while "dip dipping" her chicken nuggets in ketchup, Hazel started saying "Patrick & Bonnie" over and over again. I guess she too is getting excited for their May nuptials. She kept it up long enough for me to get the camera and catch her in action. I love how she says "Packitch." Oh, and don't you love her CHEESE ball face coated with a layer of ketchup? We sure get a kick out of it. This evening's charismatic Hazel is a welcome sight, as she has been quite sick with a terrible fever for the past two days. Yay for having our happy and healthy girl back!!
Below is another video from tonight. Sorry the footage is all of Hazel eating...but it was SO nice to have her back in the land of the living...her smiles were gone for two whole days, so I am going to capture as many as I can.
Beau left to run an errand during this video. I love how she blows him a kiss as he heads for the door. This video also captures Hazel "singing" her new "song" the "ABC's." A week ago she was saying "A-B-C"...and now she goes through "G." It is cute and she is so proud of herself. Sometimes she throws in a "M-N-O" and ends her song with a "i know i know abc with me" (her version of the ending). I am determined to get it all on video one of these days....
2 comments:
So cute! Claire is stuck on G too! I think were are counting to 3 as of today!
I showed these to Oliver to warm him up to meeting Hazel. He was glued to the screen! Can't wait!!
Post a Comment