Last Saturday, Hazel and I were so excited to have a play date with friends!! Patti, Angela and I all went to school together way back when...and now it is such a treat to get together with our kiddos. Angela has cutie pie Ryan, and Patti is a proud mommy to Nathan. The three of them are very close in age, which makes our get-togethers too infrequent, but also lots of fun.
Thanks for making the drive out for the play date Ang and Patti! Here are some fun pictures from our afternoon...
September 2007 - the first time Ryan, Hazel and Nathan were together (outside of their mommies bellies).
We had so much fun in our sleep-deprived delirium.
Ryan - a bundle of fun and energy!!
Hazel, puckers for a picture.
Nathan loves playing with his mommy.
Whatcha thinkin' Ryan?
They are all so silly, thinks Nathan.
The three loved running the hall at my parent's house...impossible to catch a photo of all together though!
Thanks for making the drive out for the play date Ang and Patti! Here are some fun pictures from our afternoon...
September 2007 - the first time Ryan, Hazel and Nathan were together (outside of their mommies bellies).
We had so much fun in our sleep-deprived delirium.
1 comment:
Oh, that was great to see all the babes together again. Wish I was there to witness it...but I guess I would have been an outsider without an 18 month old at my side. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment