Yesterday, Beau came home from work, sat down on the couch and informed me that we needed to go to town to buy something. He wore a smile, so I knew to be suspicious! Turns out he had a great idea. (He has a great one every now and again. :)
He wanted to buy a red wagon for Hazel. Or is it for him? Hard to say. Check out the new purchase as it was put to good use this evening as we all strolled through our tiny little town.
Hazel LOVED every moment! Tonight, Beau said that stroll through town was the highlight of his week...seeing Hazel thoroughly enjoy her ride in her little red wagon I am convinced it was her highlight as well.
Did I mention he insisted we buy the "all terrain" model. Should I be worried?


Yippee!

She was so relaxed as she reclined into the wooden guard rails.

Bumping along in her little red wagon....

Daddy peeks to make sure the smile is still there! It is.


Showing off all around town in her little red wagon.

Those hands were cold as we pulled into the garage, no complaints from Hazel. Tonight, I imagine she is dreaming of her next adventure in her little red wagon. Beau may be also!
3 comments:
What fun!!! Darling pictures of Hazel and her dad. I'm sure as soon as Jeff sees these he'll be thinking of possible adventures with Grace--in an all-terrain red vehicle...
Let us know if you're coming to Bloomsday--I'm remembering how fun it was to watch Hazel last year and wouldn't mind doing it again if you'd like! She would be pretty cute in this wagon wearing a Bloomsday t-shirt, though! :) LE
I love the redness of the wagon, but it may be better as camo! I'm glad they had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see you next month.
I love the all-terrain version! Maybe Andrin and Hazel can take a stroll together some time :)
Post a Comment