Hazel's Grandma and Grandpa arrived on Thursday and were able to visit through this morning. They sat for Hazel on Friday while Beau and I worked - and Hazel loved all the attention! We had beautiful weather Friday, and then lots of rain Saturday, as well as today. However, we didn't let a little rain keep us down. Here are some pictures from our Spring Break visit with Bruce and Roberta!

Look at that pretty sky! Welcome SPRING!!

Hangin' with Grandma.

Hazel's lack of fear frightened her Grandma (and mom too). No kiddie slides for this one.

Special time reading with Grandma.

Go, go, go!!

Chillin' with her daddy.

Checking out Grandma's digs...the comfy tent trailor!

Hazel spies Grandpa through the window!

Grandpa shares his headlamp with Hazel.

Rainy day walk - Beau takes a breather at the park.

All bundled up - where are my hands?

I love Oregon rain!

Sweet cheeks!

Silly Grandma!

Again...where are my hands I ask?

Beau and the boys playing around.

Matt and Donald having fun.

Bella soon after follows her leash down the slide...

Grandpa gives Hazel a helping hand. Can you hear her "NO!" She likes doing things on her OWN these days.

Grandpa eventually scoops her up.

Later, mommy wouldn't let Hazel walk up the slippery steps on her own, and Hazel wouldn't accept help. Here is her priceless POUT!

Just discovered the hat mommy snuck on my head.

OFF!!
Mommy and me.
1 comment:
What a beautiful little girl with loads of personality! I love that coat and had to laugh about her not wanting to wear her hat (KT doesn't care for hats these days either).
You're really capturing some great pictures with your new camera. I love the tree top on Hazel too, yeah her hair is getting long!
Post a Comment