Us Garner's have some exciting news to share...
Femeke and her sidekick,
Andrin, were kind enough to help us share...

I delivered this top-secret envelope to their house Thursday. I didn't know the contents inside!

After I drove away,
Femeke opened the envelope to reveal... It's gonna be ANOTHER BOY! (Due September 20
th)
Femeke and
Andrin proceeded to bake a special cake. No need for the PINK, just the BLUE.
Andrin was quality control.

In they go.
(Apparently, they came out not quite so contained. The cake made a big mess all over Femeke's oven. Why she didn't document this step in the process...I don't know! Anyhow, the friend that she is went to the store to get more cake mix. And started again.)

The second cake, ready for pick-up!

Friday night we cut the cake.
(After singing Happy Birthday to Nana.)
We were all very PLEASED with the news!
Still sinking in...another beautiful BOY!
YAY!
3 comments:
I am so excited for you and your family. Just wish we were there to celebrate with you. May your joy be plentiful. You are a wonderful parent and this baby is blessed to be a new addition to the family.
Ha ha ... Of course it had to go sideways ... And of course I did not dare document it because I just did not think about it in the spur of the moment ... Congratulations on the little baby boy! We are so excited for you and feel honored to have kept the secret for a day to ourselves! (And Clemens felt so jealous about the cake that he got me another mix on Saturday with the instructions to bake it while Andrin an him were at soccer practice ...)
Thank you Femeke:
The story is extra special because of your extra efforts in the surprise birthday cake. What a giggle we had at the joy of another BOY for Becky & Beau and Hazel & Henley too; Goosie Goose is such a unique name :)
Post a Comment