I haven't had a lot of time on my hands lately to spend much time in front of the computer blogging, but I have been taking videos...
Had to share a few...
Mostly these are for the adoring grandparents who can't see the kiddos as often as I know they would like. Anyone else who would like to see the Garner kids in all their silliness, feel free to watch. :)
Above - Hazel loves to get down!! She is so full of personality, I sometimes can't believe she is only three.
Above - More dancing from Hazel. I like the head bobbin' fron Henley too. He may have his Uncle Patrick's dancing skills?
Above - Henley was impressed with Papa's sit-up apparatus last weekend.
Above - This is what happens when your kids get ahold of your Flip camera. I HAVE proof! (I love how Henley say's "hi" back to his big sister.)
Above - Hazel working on her filming skills. How do you get a pinky out of your picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment