Sunday, September 12, 2010

Me and my Rita octopus.

Mommy made three balloon octopi for my birthday party. I love anything octopus, and I loved that there were three since I am three. After my party, Mommy took Nana, Rita and I to the lake by our house. I showed Rita how a three year old plays at the park. She was impressed. Of course, Mommy took some pictures...

I took Rita on a walk. She hasn't seen such a big lake before.

She was a slow walker, I helped her along.

Rita makes me laugh.

Mommy and I took a picture with Rita. Rita asked us to make the "Rita" face.

Nana and I played catch with Rita. Rita was brave, she didn't even close her eyes.

I was careful to catch Rita before she hit the ground.

I laughed at Rita when she stuck out her tongue at Mommy.

Rita waited for me at the bottom of the big slide. I told her I would take her on the short slide next. (The big slide scared her.)

I held Rita close as we went down the small slide. She was so happy.

Weeeee!

Good job Rita.

Rita was adventurous and thought she could go through the tunnel alone. She decided it was too scary.

I said, "It's okay Rita, I will help you." And I did.

Right this way Rita. Almost there.

Nana took care of Rita while I got a picture with my Mommy.
******
We took Rita home with us. She is my friend.

1 comment:

Femeke said...

You are so creative, Becky!