Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Henley's SINK bath at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Up until last night, Henley has bathed in the plastic infant tub designed to fit inside a sink. Last night, we improvised and did things the old fashioned way! Henley enjoyed getting squeaky clean in Grandpa and Grandma's kitchen sink, his cushion being a fluffy white towel. The bath did the trick...baby boy smells clean!


Pre-dunk Henley was happy to be stripped of his diaper.

Oohhh.


I could never get tired of this face! Happy boy getting all clean. (Smiling at his mommy I might add. Mommy gets the biggest smiles these days. Love it!)

Henley intently watches mommy get more suds.

1 comment:

Heather Estridge said...

Oh my goodness, Henley is getting cuter and cuter with every post. Wish I could just pick him up and give him a squeeze. That smile is just priceless. Oh, forgot to mention that your Christmas card picture was so cute - one of my favorites!