Monday morning we loaded the cars and drove out to a familiar trail head at Riverside State Park. I was anxious for the fresh air and the chance to try out the ERGO baby carrier. Unfortunately, Bruce is working this week, so we took this adventure without him.
Hazel enjoyed her view from daddy's back in the ERGO. What a brilliant pack.
The two-year old legs were quickly itching to get moving on their own, so down she went. She loved walking along the frozen path with us.
The siblings - Beau and Caspian.
Hazel loves her Auntie Caspian. (She no longer is Cassie-man, is it bad that I wish she still called her that?)
Nyla pauses for a very brief second for a photo with her mommy.
Mother, son and granddaughter. A happy bunch.
Bella "ready" for the next toss of her ball.
Our bundled up cutie.
Me and my two kids. Henley really is in there...slept the whole time.
See...there there is the little guy. He had no idea it was 21 degrees outside.
What is she up to now?
Cold nose didn't bother her.
The two girls hard at play!
Nyla on a rare break before darting off and flying through the woods some more.
What nice broad shoulders you have daddy...great for a ride!
Hazel ended the walk with a slow slide across a giant frozen puddle with her daddy.
1 comment:
I am so happy that you got the Ergo as well. And I was laughing to see Beau wearing it after Hazel got out. I always forget to take it off and Clemens laughs at me for the fashion statement ....
Post a Comment