I am procrastinating this morning, I have work to do, but uploading videos of the children sounded like more fun....
Hazel enjoying the TREAT of watching Sesame Street this morning. The opening song was her favorite part. DVR makes it possible to watch the opening song over and over and over and over...Times like this her DELIGHT makes it hard to put an end to the JOY.
(She also loves the new DOVE commercial of women who sing a variation of "Do your ears hang low?" We watched that one about 10 times the other day and she danced all around the living room. Simple pleasures.)
Henley snores like Papa?
I was trying to get a video of Henley smiling this morning, and Hazel popped right on as she thought I was taking a picture. Therefore, her many CHEESES for the camera. I love how he lets out the smile just as his "adoring" sister flutters off.
Cows everywhere are running for their lives. Apparently all of Hazel's little piggies eat beef!
3 comments:
How wonderful to have this special time at home with the little ones.
Enjoy every minute you can :>) Nana
I like it when Hazle pretended to ride a horse while dancing to the Seasame St. song. - Marc
We love all the photos!! We miss you all sooo much!! We had such a great time!
Hazel, I honked the horn all the way to California.
Hoped to see you in the spring time!!
Miss you and love you all!!!
Aunt Jill
Post a Comment