Monday, November 2, 2009

Beau's MEMORABLE Halloween...

Was GREEN & YELLOW!

Beau was fortunate enough to have two tickets to the BIG game in Eugene this past weekend. His Halloween night was spent with my brother at the Oregon vs USC football game. THE DUCKS BEAT THE TROJANS in a historic game and they were quite hoarse after from all the yelling.

What a memory for the two of them, and I must say I was quite nervous as the game began as I knew how desperately the entire city of Eugene was hoping our DUCKS would come out on top! They did with an incredible showing, defeating the Trojans 47 to 20. Here are some photos from the game that Beau took on his cell phone (therefore the poor quality).

GO DUCKS!!!

View from their seats - not bad!

My brother Patrick at the game - I am so happy that he and Beau were able to go together!

A very happy Beau after the Ducks won the big game!!!

The final score - a big victory for our DUCKS!

No comments: