Monday, November 23, 2009

Hazel's 1st professional haircut!!

Yesterday my mom, Joanne, Henley and I all witnessed Hazel receiving her first big girl haircut at a salon. Sure she had received a few snips from her mommy during her past 26 months of life...but yesterday she was snipped by a professional.

I was pleasantly surprised at her ability to hold STILL. She was quite entranced as she watched herself in the mirror and didn't mind the attention in the least. I think she was sad to have the haircut over to be honest. I will be keeping the scissors out of her grasp, as we may have a budding hair stylist in the house!

I do think the new style is a good one. Just an evening out in the back and trimming in the front...

Last photo just before we headed to the salon. (She enjoyed doing some grocery shopping in the race car.)

Hazel holds still as as the cut begins.


First CUT!

Hazel enjoyed when the "pretties" were put in her hair.

The stylist gave Hazel a comb and the sprayer to hold. She loved this task.

Nice and even in the back.

Bangs getting a trim. She liked the tickle of the scissors I think.

After the cut, she had her hair styled. She loved this part too.

All done!

What a sweet little face and a sweet little haircut.

No comments: