Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not my imagination...

I am bigger this time around. Do people tend to carry boys differently than they do girls? To me it looks like I am larger, but also a lot lower. Believe me, I feel him being lower!!

My brother will love this picture...my only one of me pregnant with Hazel at week 27.

The one I posted yesterday. Note the difference? Either way, I know there is a baby in there and I am getting so excited to meet HIM!

4 comments:

Hamilton Family said...

Wow! That is amazing. I have heard #2 shows more, earlier. Since I have only had a boy I don't know how to compare that to a girl. Now I'll have to go look at my pics from 27 weeks. No matter what, you're looking great!!!! I hope you're feeling good too.

Femeke said...

Don't worry! You look beautiful anyway! And remember, I carried Andrin was really low as well ...

Eden said...

I don't think it's much a matter of which sex the baby is, just that each baby is different. I'd believe the whole showing earlier with the second+ kid... just because your body has already been stretched to heck at least once!

Got stretchmarks??? LOL

Anonymous said...

You look WONDERFUL this time too!
Little boy is coming along nicely :)
Love from Papa & Nana