Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thirst Quencher

My mom, Hazel's Nana, has been visiting this week. She and Hazel have played at our house during the day while I worked. I know who had more fun!!

Here is Hazel demonstrating for me the newest skill she has learned from her Nana...drinking from the hose! Can you tell she is quite excited to show off this new talent? A little wet, yes...quite delighted...most definitely.



Brr...that water is COLD!


3 comments:

Nana said...

Dear Hazel Elizabeth;
Nana misses YOU. We did have FUN,
didn't we?!! I miss our Rocky~rock time and playing outside...our wagon~walks and how sweet and gentle you are when we read stories together. You can be a little ruff on Elmo, Ernie and Cookie, but they are good training for when you become a BIG SISTER. Much love my favorite little "Hazel-nut"
Kiss Kiss... Nana & Papa

Anonymous said...

Dear Hazel Elizabeth: Nana Misses YOU
We did have FUN, didn't we? I miss our Rocky~rock time, playing outside, our wagon~walks all over town... I love how gentle you are with your books and intently interested you are in stories we read together. Even though you can get a bit ruff with Ernie, Cookie and Dear Elmo... you are geting good experience for becoming a great Big Sister. Love to our favorite little Hazel~Nut.
Missin you,
Nana & Papa

rbgarner said...

Great pictures. Hazel is growing up so fast.