Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just for "Fun"

I found this link and had to try it....

72 words

Speed test

4 comments:

Becky said...

Beau got 71 wpm with 2 errors (I had one error). Likely he will try again until he beats me!

Hamilton Family said...

I had 87 words with 1 error. Ugh! I'll have to try again. Maybe tomorrow at work when I'm in "typing" mode. What a great link. So Fun! Back when I was in Freshman typing class I would have never thought a typing test would be fun. What is the world coming to? HA!
Carrie

Nana said...

Rebecca Nan;
You will never get either of your pecking parents to take a typing test.
What were you thinking?

PS.I Love being Hazel's Nana!
That's it!

Michelle said...

76 words, but 14 wrong! Next time I will check for mistakes. Maybe I am better at big immunology words. I should send this link to my brothers...I don't think they know how to use the backspace key to edit! I get so frustrated with messages from them.