It is hard to believe that Hazel is sturdy and big enough to really enjoy the rocker that Nana made for her. She loves touching all the color hot glue dots, one of these days I will show her the chair I made in college...talk about lots of dots to touch!!



Here is Hazel enjoying the rocker.
* * * * *
I made these letters while pregnant with Hazel...with visions of this happening!

Oohh...here I come...

I got it!

"H" is for Hazel, yum yum.
(Lead paint not used in the production of these letters.)
2 comments:
:) Hard to believe she is rocking in her chair already! Time flys, doesn't it?
HAZEL : YOU ROCK!!!
You continue to make our dreams come true with every development of your precious little life...
Grampa & Nana miss our little princess and the house is very quiet without Chatty Miss HAZEL.
Your parents know they can leave you with us. So our darling... for a good time, :) call NANA & Grampa.
Rock On Angel-face!
PS. (Bless your mama for taking so many wonderful pictures/videos of life!)
Post a Comment