I have had a lot of people say that Hazel looks like the Gerber baby...roundness of features I am thinking. What do you think? I pulled up the best clip art Gerber baby I found and paired it below with a photo of Hazel from this past weekend.
It is funny that the day I post about the Gerber baby....we found out our good friends had a little GERMER baby! We are soooo happy that baby Isaiah is here. Congrats to Kevin and Libby.


3 comments:
I definitely see the resemblance.
ditto, I didn't think of it before but I definately think she's got a future for selling baby food ;)
Becky,
It's been a while since we've checked the blog. Hazel is so gorgeous! Great pics and vids. Thanks for the Isaiah shout out. He's looking forward to working his manly charm on Hazel :).
We love you guys.
K and L
Post a Comment