I AM seeing videos of Miss Mobility going topsy-turvey for her picture book : standing up along her bedroom wall doing a fine "belly balance" also a short one when HAZEL was sucking face with daddy picture... what did he say at the end of the video???? She is AMAZING ! We will work on crawling at Nana's :) We cannot wait to get our hands on her this weekend... MUCH Love, Nana & Papa
2 comments:
Does anyone see videos here? I see them sometimes, othertimes not. Just curious. I will try re-loading them a different way...
I AM seeing videos of Miss Mobility going topsy-turvey for her picture book : standing up along her bedroom wall doing a fine "belly balance" also a short one when
HAZEL was sucking face with daddy picture... what did he say at the end of the video????
She is AMAZING ! We will work on crawling at Nana's :)
We cannot wait to get our hands on her this weekend...
MUCH Love,
Nana & Papa
Post a Comment