Monday, November 4, 2013

Our DYNAMITE Halloween...

 
Introducing...
Napoleon, Pedro & Deb

 Pedro:  Do you think people will vote for me?
Napoleon:  Heck ye!  I'd vote for you.
Pedro: Like what are my skills?
Napoleon:  Well, you have a sweet bike. 
And you're really good at hooking up with chicks.
Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache
 What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?
Napoleon:  Whatever I feel like I wanna do.
Gosh!
 "Vote for Pedro!"
Well, maybe you'd be interested in some home-woven handicrafts?
****
What a fun time plotting and planning these get-ups.
Hazel was most excited, and has been talking about being Deb for months. 
Henley was the least excited.
He was Spiderman by day & night,
Pedro for the 10 minute photo shoot.  ;)
Holden, was a bit perplexed.
Though he has been wearing his Vote for Pedro shirt for days...
he likely just did it to please his momma.
And he did!
Love these crazy kids,
hope they don't do terrible things to me in my old age!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

lol, I'm still laughing. Glad you guys had such a fun Halloween.