Monday, November 7, 2011

Guess WHO...

I find it fascinating how our three kiddos resemble each other.  I constantly see the likeness and thought I would have a little fun. 

If you would like to play, please make a guess as to which H (Hazel, Henley or Holden) is in the following photos (leave your answer in comments).  Oh, and don't cheat by watching their "watch H grow" photos on the sidebar!!  :)

Photo A: 

Photo B:

Photo C:

Photo D:

Photo E:

Photo F:

Photo G:

Photo H:

Good luck!  The winner will get a special edition autographed photo of Hazel.  :)

10 comments:

Nana said...

A. Hazel
B. Holden
C. Hazel
D. Henley
E. Holden
F. Hazel
G. Hazel
H. Henley

This wasn't as hard a I had thought..
or was it???

Anonymous said...

Caspian says:
A. Hazel
B. Holden
C. Hazel
D. Henley
E. Henley
F. Henley
G. Hazel
H. Henley

Anonymous said...

Grandma says:
A. Henley
B. Hazel
C. Hazel
D. Henley
E. Holden
F. Henley
G. Hazel
H. Hazel

Anonymous said...

Papa says:

A. Henley
B. Holden
C. Hazel
D. Holden
E. Henley
F. Hazel
G. Hazel
H. Henley

Anonymous said...

Hazel says:

a) Henley
b) Holden
c) Hazel
d) Hazel
e) Henley
f) Henley
g) Hazel
h) Henley

Anonymous said...

Henley says:

a) Holden
b) Henley
c) Holden
d) Holden
e) Holden
f) Holden
g) Holden
h) Holden

LOL. He said "Hogan" with a big smile each time.

Anonymous said...

Holden says:

a) gurgle gurgle
b) toot toot
c) whaa whaa
d) YAWN
e) toot toot
f) toot toot
g) gurgle gurgle
h) SMILE

Marc and Susannah said...

I honestly can't tell but I can tell you that they are ALL gorgeous!! And yes, they do look alike. I hope I get to meet the boys this summer!

Anonymous said...

Do I get to choose the photo I want autographed for my winning? Probably an OOmpa Loompa McBasil would be my choice. Love, Aunt Caspian

Anonymous said...

Joanne Says:
A-Henley
B-Henley
C-Hazel
D-Hazel
E-Holden
F-Holden
G-Hazel
H-Henley