I figured I would go with the theme for all the kids, sorry Holden, you didn't exactly have a say in this...but Hazel and Henley didn't exactly either!
Henley was more serious in his Loompa attire (at first), Hazel was quick to get into the act. Henley's been heard in the days since Halloween, still referring to himself as, "I Loompa!"
Hazel perfecting her song...
...and dance!
We visited daddy at work and two little Loompas were given some candy to sample. It passed their Oompa Loompa test!
Oh, and daddy wasn't at work, but we found Willy Wonka!
Our littlest Loompa in training. Holden woke from his afternoon nap to find his mommy gone and a strange lady with an orange face and green hair. It took him awhile to allow the mommy impostor to soothe him!
Hi my happy little Loompa.
One of these years, my kids will have more of a say in their costumes. Likely next year for Hazel. Sigh. Sure is fun to go in theme...think I can squeeze one more theme year out of them??
(Richie opted out of being Charlie - wouldn't that have been fun? He instead went as a Star Wars Trooper.)
Happy Halloween EVERYONE!

No comments:
Post a Comment