Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some Halloween Fun...

Real costume photos to come soon...just had to share a little fun I have had today.  No...I didn't "torture" any children with toxic face paints, nor did I sprout an ogre nose.  I had a lot of fun with Picnik, an online editing site I love.  The kids enjoyed watching themselves become ZOMBIES!  Oooh.  Scary! 

BOO!

Beau saw this and actually thought I had painted myself and Holden.  What and grew a large nose too?  (Yes, he did.)
 Zombie Ogre Beau.  Good look for him, don't ya think?
 Yikes - stay away from those Hazel chompers.
 Frightful Richie!
 Nice try Henley, don't think you could pull of frightening if you tried!
 Should I be concerned that the baby turned out the freakiest of all?  Sorry Holden, we know you are cute!
Happy Halloween week everyone!

Love, Becky and her zombie children.

1 comment:

Nana said...

AWFUL DISTURBING & I really don't like this at ALL !!!
Creepy...