At his two week check-up we found out Holden has not only regained the weight he lost post-birth, but he had in fact put on another pound, reaching 8 lbs 2 oz! He had also grown an 1 1/4 inches already in height. So much work being done for such a small little guy. No wonder he is such a fantastic sleeper, he is busy growing!
Holden takes a snooze with his special "goosie goose" bear his sister and brother made for him. Pretty soon he will dwarf the bear! Right now they are rather evenly matched.
Holden manages to sleep through the ruckus that is our living room!
At ten days old, I put the little guy through his first photo shoot. It was unseasonably warm, 85 degrees, so he didn't mind the "exposure." He was rather unfazed by the whole thing, barely moving as I undressed him and placed him just so. A sleeping newborn baby, nothing more peaceful or SWEET.
The wrinkles and the deep thoughts. He is going to be a scholar I just know.
Mommy needs to learn to relax like this!
A new tooshie, hope he doesn't mind me sharing this when he gets older.
Oh the places this tiny foot will go.
Looking forward to the journey!
Sister Hazel continues to ADORE her baby brother.
Henley too!
I take so many pictures that look like this. It is as if he changes before my eyes, and I need to capture every moment!
This was a challenge. May attempt again...but these feet will only keep getting BIGGER!
Love my thirty perfect little toes!
(Hazel and Henley have had thicker feet from the beginning, Holden's seem longer and leaner.)
A little weary, yes. Very happy...OF COURSE! Happy THREE WEEKS Holden.




No comments:
Post a Comment