I "worked" from home Monday. The kids went to daycare and I had a DAY to paint, decorate, and accessorize the kids' room. It was a busy, and very productive day. I sure needed that...as nesting has certainly kicked into high gear, and I have been wanting to feel like THE room is ready for THE Holden. It is!
His clothes are moved into the dresser, and his name hangs above his bed. Hazel and Henley are all settled into their own beds. The pictures are hung and the walls are FUN and WELCOMING!
Hazel DELIGHTED with her new bed and mommy's handiwork on the walls.
Brother enjoys the vantage point from UP on sissy's bed too.
Hazel points to Holden's name and bed awaiting him.
Henley wouldn't pose in his bed, but this works. He LOVES Hazel's bed. However, with how much the little guy moves ALL night long, a LOW bed is a must for him.
Both kids LOVE the star lights their daddy picked out special for them. They love that they can turn them on/off/on/off all by themselves.
Hazel is especially fond of her mirror, hung just the right height for her to check her own reflection. The past two mornings, she hurries out of bed to check and see just how messy her hair is. She laughs at herself and then rushes off to get her day going.
We are all excited for our new addition. Hazel talks of Holden coming all the time. It is fun to see the anticipation of a new baby through her nearly 4 year old eyes. A big difference from the 2 year old Hazel when Henley was on the way.
2 comments:
What a Wonderful Bright Cheery Room for three siblings to share : ) yep!
Beautiful Beck...well done!! I can't wait to see Holden welcomed by the Garner family xxx
Post a Comment