Last night, my fantastic friends from work showered Holden and I will their good wishes and love. Expecting my THIRD, I figured the shower would include all sorts of tips for birth control or something! Not so. It was a lovely night to chat and share stories, eat good food, and be spoiled. I left amazed that I get to work with these women who value me as a mom and friend. Thanks guys!
Hazel was my escort. She LOVED getting all gussied up for the party. It was a potluck, so she and I brought my two LOVES during this pregnancy, CHEETOS & MAPLE BARS!
Erin made this fantastic banner - beautiful.
I got to take it home, expect to see it again!
I got to take it home, expect to see it again!
We played four games - my kind of party.
(I know there are those who don't enjoy tacky shower games,
but I am ALL FOR THEM!)
(I know there are those who don't enjoy tacky shower games,
but I am ALL FOR THEM!)
Games played:
1) Make as many words using the letters in -
HOLDEN ROBERT GARNER
HOLDEN ROBERT GARNER
2) Match words with actual candy bars.
(example - "Chunky baby" was matched with ROLO)
(example - "Chunky baby" was matched with ROLO)
If you shout out the match first,
you win the candy bar!
That was a fun one.
you win the candy bar!
That was a fun one.
3) Word search of things I craved during this pregnancy.
4) Cut a length of ribbon to a length that fits around my belly.
Most everyone thought I was significantly larger than I am.
Hmm. :)
Most everyone thought I was significantly larger than I am.
Hmm. :)
Hazel helped me open the gifts. Generous...is all I can say!
What a fun night. I look forward to introducing Holden to all these women.
Thanks again JASPER MOUNTAIN friends!








2 comments:
Looks like FUN ~ Glad Hazel was able to enjoy it with YOU & Holden.
Sorry I missed the candy bar game :)
Sorry i Missed the Party! But somehow i did Not get an invite! Can't Wait for the Little one! Miss you terrible(Even Jasper:)
Post a Comment