Thanks to some not so subtle coaxing and a heart that loves to surprise those I love, we spontaneously decided to head to Portland yesterday for Nana's birthday. I had only just gotten home from a day trip North the day before, but Beau was game and I was more than up for the drive...again.
It was so much fun to surprise my mom. Hazel and Richie enjoyed it too! Mom had yet to meet Richie, so when he was the first of our SURPRISE gang to run out and say "Surprise"...Nana didn't know what to think. Who was this? Hazel quickly followed suit and then it all became more clear. What fun!
2 comments:
The B E S T gifts come in S M A L L
packages brought by wonderful parents,
willing to drive up,
Thank You for being SO ~ WILLING!
I had the best surprise birthday ever
Family IS everything!
Love,
Nana
I am so glad that you listened to your heart!!!
Post a Comment