Michelle and I have been friends since we were 12 years old. I won't come out and tell the whole world my age, but lets just say we have been friends for 20 years. It was with great joy that I spent Saturday afternoon at her baby shower. Her mother-in-law Lisa had the shower at her beautiful home. It was right out of a magazine!
Michelle flew in a few days prior from Texas and our biggest hope is that Texas will be the home of her little family (soon of three) for only a short while longer. Ryan, Michelle, and BABY belong back in Oregon. I couldn't be happier for you Michelle. I still vote girl!


Henley was pleased to find that Michelle's cousin (in-law) had a baby boy who crashed the party too. Those two little guys sure were out numbered, but they seemed to relish the attention!

The tasted as good as they looked!

Michelle and my mom. They have made
amends after the "milkshake incident." (Long OLD story from about 20 years ago.)

Henley couldn't stand the
girly giggles any longer, so he found quiet couch corner.

Me,
Ang, Michelle and Patti.
Ang is expecting too! Cute bellies. Michelle is due early July and
Ang is due in early August. Henley is eager for some more playmates, and Hazel is always game for a new baby "doll."

Henley taking a snooze with Michelle. I like to think he and the baby were getting to know each other! Now if only he could tell me if I should buy pink or blue!!
Congrats Michelle! Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment