My mom (Nana) was able to stay with us for Henley's first week of life. She left this afternoon, with my dad (Papa). It certainly was helpful having my mom here! She was great for many things...and Hazel doesn't seem to know what to do now that Nana is gone. Life without Nana will lack much of the excitement that Hazel has enjoyed this past week. I will miss the help with dishes, laundry, cleaning, diapering...the list could go on and on. Thank you MOM!
Before my mom and dad left today, we were able to get some family photos on our back deck...

2 comments:
The family pictures are beautiful! And I feel honored .... Henley looks like Santa Claus ... or Schelleursli (I will explain that one to you:)!
GREAT family picture! You ALL look fantastic :) Does Hazel seem so much older and bigger to you now that Henley is here? I'm glad your parents could come and help.
Post a Comment