Hazel enjoyed her third season of pumpkin hunting more than in the years previous. Okay, so her first trip was when she was just a month old, maybe that wasn't so memorable for HER. She loved stomping through the pumpkin fields and riding in the pumpkin cart. What fun we all had. Henley, at two-weeks old, was quite a sport. He enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather, and blue skies. I enjoyed LOTS of kettle corn, which I suppose he then has enjoyed second hand! :)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
A Beautiful day for PUMPKINS!
Today, we took the annual trip to Lone Pine Farms to pick pumpkins and get farm fresh fall produce. Beau's parents, Bruce and Roberta, were visiting and able to come along for the festivities...along with about 1/2 of Eugene!
Hazel enjoyed her third season of pumpkin hunting more than in the years previous. Okay, so her first trip was when she was just a month old, maybe that wasn't so memorable for HER. She loved stomping through the pumpkin fields and riding in the pumpkin cart. What fun we all had. Henley, at two-weeks old, was quite a sport. He enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather, and blue skies. I enjoyed LOTS of kettle corn, which I suppose he then has enjoyed second hand! :)

Who are those pumpkin heads?
Hazel telling Grandma all about the llamas she saw.
Out to the pumpkin field she goes.
Hazel enjoyed her third season of pumpkin hunting more than in the years previous. Okay, so her first trip was when she was just a month old, maybe that wasn't so memorable for HER. She loved stomping through the pumpkin fields and riding in the pumpkin cart. What fun we all had. Henley, at two-weeks old, was quite a sport. He enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather, and blue skies. I enjoyed LOTS of kettle corn, which I suppose he then has enjoyed second hand! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a wonderful adventure.
What a wonderful happy family we have.
We are so very grateful for each one of you.
And could the weather be more perfect?
Love Nana & Papa
Looks like it was a delight! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing, Becky! Miss you! Love, Louise
Post a Comment