Beau and I both work at the same place, and our co-workers all went together on a very amazing and MOST appreciated gift. I am still in shock and sooo excited to put the DUALLIE BOB STROLLER to use!! The generosity of our co-workers is overwhelming.
What a fun evening, thank you to all who took my mind off my aching back and reminded me of what a joyful time this is. I am blessed to have such great friends.
Sweet Life - made this DELICIOUS cake!
This was just after the blind fold was removed from my face...what lies beneath?
Wow! Can you tell I was not expecting this extravagant gift?
2 comments:
AWESOME surprise and how blessed you are indeed to have lovely friends as your co-workers. You are going to get a lot of good use out of that stroller. Sending our love!
Ok, about a prediction date for Henley's arrival... I don't have a strong feeling but I'm going to go with October 2 and with a birth weight of 7 pounds 8 oz.
A few of my friends have that stroller and LOVE it! You will get a ton of use out of it. I love your surprised look in the picture-so genuine.
Post a Comment