Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rainy afternoon? Play dress-up!!

Hazel received a special birthday gift in the mail today from Michelle. She tore into the package and was completely delighted to find an assortment of goodies fit for a princess! What a fun way to spend a rainy September afternoon at home with her mommy!

Oh, and she received her first PEZ dispenser. Funny that she knew the little rolls inside were CANDY. Hmm. I guess being the daughter of a PEZ collector, she was born with the innate knowledge. :)


She flew all over the living room with her new wings.

She figures out PEZ very quickly!

Oooh...PEZ!

Oh...and I ventured into a salon for the first time in 5 months today. Figured it was time for a change! Note the 39 week belly. (Like you could miss it!)

Hazel is a cheese-ball!! She sees the camera and YELLS, "CHEESE!"
We had fun with a short mother/daughter photo shoot while daddy was still at work.


ENJOYING my last few days with my only child!

Squeezes for mommy. Thank you Hazel!!
You are going to be such a great BIG sister.

6 comments:

Femeke said...

You look great! And happy! I miss you at work!!

Nana said...

Wow! You Look Beautiful...
Both of you...
Did you have a lovely day together?
Wonderful.

Heather Estridge said...

Love, love, love the hair!

I can relate to those last days of being so eager to meet the new baby but at the same time cherishing those last few moments with your only child.

Can't wait to hear the news. Praying for you all. Miss ya too!

Michelle said...

Yay, I'm glad Hazel enjoyed her presents. Your hair is great (looks just like mine right now). Have fun this week with your time off and love those precious moments with Hazel.

The Lochheads said...

Gorgeous hairdo! I love it! You look so great. I am SO BUMMED that I didn't win the birth-date. Keep us posted! We're so excited. LE

Joanne said...

I love your hair! And thanks for the prego picture-you look ADORABLE! I love your little basketball tummy.