...and in celebration of my first day of maternity leave, I indulged in a special treat I look forward to this time of year...sharing with Henley too of course.
Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte.
This year the version was decaf, but still yummy. Henley did a few kicks and pokes to show his appreciation for the sugar!! :)
3 comments:
You are my kind of girl:) That is one of my favorite things in the fall. But the last time I had (decaf) coffee, my stomach was not too happy. I guess too long without any caffeine ...
Yum !!
Enjoy it !!
Did Hazel have COFFEE?
She sure seemed interested in Nana's
this past weekend! she would say,
"mells good Nana!"
Love to see Henley soon...
All in good time, I suppose.
OOOHHHHH! I think i will have to get one of those today. It has been like 90 here, but today is supposed to be cooler-perfect for a fall drink.
Post a Comment