Saturday, November 8, 2008

Costco Fun

Yesterday, we met friends at Costco for a rainy Oregon Saturday afternoon of fun. We introduced our Swiss friends, Femeke & Clemens, including their 6 week old son, Andrin, to Costco for the first time. I am second guessing our decision to have their first Costco experience happen on a crazy-hectic Saturday!! I hope they weren't pushed around by too many soccer moms and their loaded down carts!

Here are a few precious Costco moments of fun! :)

Hazel, Evan and Noah enjoy the at-their-level boxes full of fun, TOYS!

Elaine, you are really good at pushing that button, Hazel thought.

Noah and Evan check out the bounce of the basketball...Beau helped!

The crew enjoys Costco. :)

Noah, Evan and Hazel all three LOVED the Elmo Live toy. ($58 bucks, it better do something special)

Noah and Evan's daddy, Ryan...impressed all by getting all the Elmo's going at the same time.

2 comments:

Nana said...

COSTCO-- The next generations playground! What a fun (yet funny) way to spend a rainy Saturday in Oregon. Very creative parents and such a good way to spend time with friends-- Where is Roberta?
Love to see Hazel rockin' out at COSTCO. Just wish I could hear her...

Nelson and Karina Bell said...

I cannot believe how much Hazel has grown - so adorable. Crazy to think that Bekah will be that big in a year!