Multi-tasking...not my thing.
Last night, I grabbed my stinky baby...changed her...then noticed her laundry needed to be done.
I grabbed the hamper, putting the freshly removed and STINKY diaper on top of the clothes...thinking, I will take the diaper out to the garbage when I do the laundry.
I forgot this part.
I washed that stinky diaper in my large - WARM - load of laundry.
If that wasn't enough, I forgot about this load until about 10 minutes ago. I went to the garage, pulled the load out...itty bitty socks, colorful long-sleeved onesies, baby jeans, pink and purple pajamas...and there in the bottom of the washer...a VERY full, WATER LOGGED, diaper. Poop still intact I might add.
So...I am doing that load again...this time with HOT water... minus the diaper.
2 comments:
Haha!! I totally did the same thing one time! Another friend actually dried it on accident too! I'd say you were almost clear headed to salvage it as well as you did! :)
Ahh, love those Mommy moments. You are not alone :)
Post a Comment