Saturday, November 1, 2008

Biker Dude and his Ladybug

Hazel was a little unsure about who this guy was, until her daddy smiled at her! Then she knew he was a friendly biker.





Beau got sooo many comments and looks from people today, as his tattoo shirt was quite deceiving!! One guy looked at him and said, you must be an artist (tattoo artist). Ha ha ha. Beau just smiled!

Donald's with us for the weekend. He sure has changed a lot (physically) in the past few years since he moved out of our home...but his engaging personality is going strong!!

Matt, Hazel, Beau and Donald

AKA - Devil, Ladybug, Biker dude, and Devil Slayer (Ninja)

Heather sent Hazel some super cute bows for Hazel's birthday and here is Hazel sporting the Halloween one. Next year it may stay in for more than a split second!

Shortly after she slides the bow out of her hair...what great craftsmanship Heather! :)

2 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Wow, I bet Beau did have a lot of people looking at him with that shirt on. It looks totally real. Before I knew it was a shirt, I was going to tell Beau that I thought he was taking this Halloween dress-up a little too far. Love you guys! H

Femeke said...

I am glad that I checked it out! I am sorry that I missed it at work :)