Saturday, October 4, 2008

Will Comes to VISIT!!!

Will moved out of our house in August, and last night he came over for his first visit. Hazel was sooo funny, she definitely has missed him and she kept on going over to where he was sitting on the couch. She would just flop backwards on his legs and was quite content to rest there. Will seemed to enjoy her attention and I think it is safe to say he has missed us too.

Will brought gifts for Hazel. He MADE a bench for Hazel! He bought all the materials with his own money and painted it with ladybugs - as he knew that was the theme for her birthday party. Will put so much work and attention into this project, very cute!! Below are some pictures from the visit last night and Hazel enjoying her new bench this morning. It sure was great to see Will - we hope to see him again soon...even if he is a Boise State fan!!




Will scooped Hazel up, and she didn't do her normal fuss (as she does when many people pick her up). Instead, she just froze in this pose. So funny. Will was delighted to hold her.


Here is the bench handcrafted by Will for Hazel.


I have seen his handwriting - so I know he had help with this part!

Will also brought Hazel two t-shirts, he definitely picked them out himself!




Hazel enjoys her new bench this morning!




Thanks Will!!!

Oh, and in case you couldn't tell...Hazel feels sooooo much better now. We had a rough 24 hours - but she has been her happy self again for a few days. YAY!!!

2 comments:

Hamilton Family said...

I love the pink shirt. So cute! I'm glad to know that Hazel is doing better. Oliver seems to be coming down with something this weekend. I has been a LONG tearful day for the poor guy.

Heather Estridge said...

Isn't that just the sweetest gift? Especially since Will took the time, money and energy to build it himself - I'm very impressed! It must be bitter sweet having these young guys in and out of your lives so quickly but what an impact you can and are making! I'm sure they must impact your lives too :) Miss you guys! Chris said something tonight at dinner and I said, "Oh, that sounded just like Beau Garner." Made me smile :)