Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Art Blog

Some of you know that I used to have a website for my artwork. Well, a number of years after setting it up, and not changing a THING on it, I decided to forgo paying the monthly $15 hosting fee and canceled the site.

Instead, I now have a FREE blog, where I will post drawings I am doing and also drawings I have done in the past few years.

The address is: http://www.beckysportraits.blogspot.com/

There is a link to it on the right hand side of this blog, in my list of Friend's Blogs. (Pretty Pictures)

I am hoping that this new - easier - method of sharing my art, will encourage me to not only draw more often, but also share it with you all. Thanks for looking. -Becky

1 comment:

Femeke said...

Wow! I just thought that you painted the picture of Hazel that Beau has in his office ... Never, never, never, never again complain about not being gifted! This is nothing compared to my little projects! Remember, I always have a pattern to work from (which Beau noticed and then was not as impressed with my knitting projects anymore :) ... ask him about it ... I love your idea about the blog with art projects. One more page to add to my list!