Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cute Pregnant Bellies!

Hazel came with me today to my friend Courtney's home. She and her husband, Michael, live out in the country and their home is in a very beautiful setting. Courtney is expecting their first baby - a girl - in December. Courtney's friend, Erin, is also expecting her first baby - a girl - in November.

Courtney & Erin asked me to take some pregnancy photos of them...I was hesitant for a second (since I don't have any professional training), but then quickly said yes since I love pregnant bellies!

We had SO MUCH FUN! Both Courtney and Erin are gorgeous and so stinking photogenic! Hazel was a trouper, and voiced her input in a few poses too.

Here are a few of the photos...

Hazel hangs with Michael

Courtney

A very slimming angle for Erin

I just love this one





At the end of the photo shoot, I just couldn't resist getting out my paints. Thanks Courtney for being such a sport!! :)


Hazel had fun today, however I know she will be way more excited when we go to Michael and Courtney's home and there is a baby girl there!!!

3 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

I love your blog! It's Bethany, I was an RA at Whitworth when you were there. Your pictures are great, and I love the voice of your writing. Plus, little Hazel sure is a little cutie!

Heather Estridge said...

What a treat for these gals! I wish I were closer so you could take some pictures of my belly :) I will just have to have Chris view your shots. Cute pumpkin shots too!

Femeke said...

Becky, even though you do not have the training, you are a natural in taking pictures. Great ideas!