Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a difference a year makes...



Left - Sweet Pea Hazel @ 6 weeks old
Right - "Overstuffed" Sweet Pea Hazel @ 13 months



Left - Lil' Pumpkin Hazel @ 6 weeks
Right - Not-so-Lil' Pumpkin Hazel @ 13 months
AMAZING how fast time has gone. We sure are loving every second!
(I fear I will not be able to squeeze her back in that Sweet Pea Bunting next year - whatever will I torture her with then?? Just kidding. She really is such a sport. What choice does she really have though with me as her mom!)

3 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Thanks for the smile and laugh this morning! I bet Hazel will be much happier as a ladybug this year as she will be able to move around!

Craig and Bethany said...

That little sweet pea bunting is ADORABLE!! Wish I could look that good in an outfit after doubling in size! :)

MrsBritney said...

OMG! That is SO cute! I love that you squeezed her into that tiny little outfit!!